Uses for Alphabet Tiles
A bag of alphabet tiles (similar to the letter pieces of Scrabble), retails for under $2 in craft stores. The package may not come with every letter, but there are many fun things to do with the tiles:
1) Magnets – attach a small scrap of magnetic backing to the reverse side of the tile and spell out words and phrases to your heart’s content.
2) Border for a Photo Frame – such as, “Family Vacation” or “Christmas Cheer.”
3) To Personalize Potted Plants – this is part of my “Crafty April” and I’ll share a photo tomorrow!
4) Thumbtacks – Just use the method outlined in my previous post, Decorative Thumbtacks, and pick a button of your choosing.
For only a few dollars, a bag of tiles brings home a lot of letter fun!
- DIY: Cake Bunting with Scrabble Tiles and Burlap (cathiefilian.blogspot.com)